- Website Url mozilla.org
- Response Time 928 ms
- Last Checked 12 hours ago
If you're not able to reach it, it might just be your connection.
This table reflects the uptime history for mozilla.org.
Important - Protect Yourself
Your online activity is publicly visible to your internet service provider and others online. Use a VPN to securely encrypt your Internet connections and stay safe online.
Sign up today and enjoy a 30-day money-back guarantee!
Past Response Times
This graph reflects the response times collectd for mozilla.org. The lower the response time, the better.
If mozilla.org is up but it's not working for you, you can try one of the following tips below.
Refresh your browser
- Force a full refresh of your browser page by clicking Ctrl + F5 at the same time. This should work on Internet Explorer, Firefox and Chrome.
- Clear your browser temporary cache and cookie to make sure you have the recent version of mozilla.org.
Still not resolved? Try these advanced tips.
- Clear your local DNS cache to make sure you have the recent version from your ISP for mozilla.org. For Windows machine, you can do this by going to Start → Command Prompt → Type ipconfig /flushdns and then hit Enter.
- If you suspect your ISP is blocking your access, you may try an alternate DNS service, such as OpenDNS or Google DNS.
If mozilla.org is restricting your access or is blocking content from you, try a VPN or Virtual Private Network. A VPN will encrypt your connection and allow you to bypass most website blocks.
Get fast, secure and private internet access.
Need technical assistance?
Get live 1-on-1 chat support from a Technical Support Specialist using JustAnswer.
- Fix it fast with expert help
- Get step-by-step instructions from a verified Tech Support Specialist
Submit a Report
Submit a report and let others know they aren't alone.
Is mozilla.org up or down for you?
What's the problem?